We provide equipment and services for both nuclear decommissioning and nuclear new build.
With our extensive expertise in turnkey multi-disciplined project engineering, there is a multitude of applications in both nuclear decommissioning and nuclear new build for which we are suitably qualified. Typical examples include:
- Nuclear waste handling equipment (special projects involving robotics with fully integrated control systems)
- Automated shield doors and maintenance doors
- Automated rail mounted bogies and trolleys
- Winch systems
- Conveyer systems
- Manufacture of nuclear waste storage boxes (stainless steel)
- Manufacture of components for nuclear submarines
- Plate forming and bending machines for nuclear submarine construction
- Manufacture of specialist components for decommissioning and new build
- Other specially designed turnkey requirements for decommissioning and new build
Note - With our extensive facilities we are able to fully test and prove prototype / production robotic equipment in our works, before delivery to site.